One of my favorite books on sales and telemarketing. I discovered Chet Holmes from his online seminar videos, and noticed that Chet was something special. His demeanor is gripping, and intense.
Chet Holmes is the legend of sales I wish I'd met. He dissects the sales process, and strategically engages prospects on a cold call, after bypassing gatekeepers like they were working for him.
What I see some people calling ordinary sales material for beginners, is more like a passionate dialectic of masterful sales theory. While his wisdom may be conveyed with a personal encounter or anecdote, whereby some choose to deride, this is where Chet begins laying out his views. His perspective of sales is both philosophical and approachable.
TABLE OF CONTENTS: 1. Time Management Secrets of Billionaires How to Maximize Your Productivity and Help Your People Do the Same
2. Instituting Higher Standards and Regular Training Preprogram Your Organization to Run Like a Finely Tuned Machine
3. Executing Effective Meetings How to Work Together to Improve Every Aspect of Your Company Using Workshop Training
4. Becoming a Brilliant Strategist How to Get Up to Nine Times More Impact from Every Move You Make
5. Hiring Superstars How to Accelerate Your Growth by Using High-Octane Talent at Every Level
6. The High Art of Getting the Best Buyers The Fastest, Least Expensive Way to Dramatically Increase Sales
7. The Seven Musts of Marketing Turbocharge Every Aspect of Your Primary Marketing Efforts
8. The Eyes Have It Attract and Close More Buyers by Using More Compelling Visuals, Plus the Biggest Mistakes Everyone Makes When Presenting
9. The Nitty-Gritty of Getting the Best Buyers Step-by-Step, Day-by-Day Tactics to Land Your Dream Clients
10. Sales Skills The Deeper You Go, the More You Will Sell
11. Follow-Up and Client Bonding Skills How to Keep Clients Forever and Dramatically Increase Your Profits
12. All Systems Go Setting Goals, Measuring Effectiveness, and Activating Your Master Plan Notes Index